- The CHK housing is a product specifically developed to work in harsh enviroments such as offshore/onshore marine applications and industrial.
- It is made entirely of AISI316L stainless steel in order to assure the best resistance to the corrosion.
- It requires a low level of maintenance and it comes IP66.
- Very flexible with a lot of features.
- It can be customized to fit specific requirements.
This model is developed to manage:
- single Day/Night camera (SD/HD block module or IP camera).
- radiometric thermal camera.
- surveillance thermal camera with or without motorized lens up to 100mm.
We can provide a very high level of customization at the following levels
- housing dimensions: length, diameter for day/night and thermal cameras.
- external accessories to protect the housing or front as sunshield or special accessories for typical tunnel applications.
- fixing and anchoring systems.
- prearrangement of the camera fixing system with blocks to ensure repositioning in case of maintenance.
- service for camera mounting and testing.
- prearrangement and mounting of power supplies, customer-specific interfaces (video encoder, Ethernet switches and fiber-optic modules).
- type of power supply: traditional and HiPoE.
- connection. The rear flange can be custom made to fit the most diverse types of connectors: PG, RJ45, power connectors and fiber-optic connectors.